Search This Blog

Tuesday, 7 April 2020

8.7.04

Actually I couldn't connect you due to emergency duty in hospital. This is a tough time whole world is experiencing due to COVID-19. India as well as my state Odisha is also facing the same problem. As I am a hospital administrator i have to be alert and present regularly in hospital.
My children (JOJO & KHUSHI) are at home as their school is shut down. My little girl my angel has started learning cycling. And my son the elder one busy in computer. I am not being able to give them time in this emergency. But I am happy that i am doing something for the society.
MY DAUGHTER KHUSHI
Alone at home trying to learn cycling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Experience of Lockdown period 18.4.2020

Try to learn lot of online courses just to keep myself engage.Otherwise the hospital scenario is very very depressing. Lot of patient getti...